Atlantic Home Lending, Inc. (AHL) was founded in August of 2005. Its two principals, Michael J. Siraco and Diane L. Burke, have over 60 years of combined banking and mortgage banking experience. We are dedicated to the mortgage business long term as we believe in what we do and in our ability to counsel our clients in order to best tailor a loan to meet each specific situation. We opened the company with the idea of creating a boutique mortgage banking institution offering the absolute best in personal service at the lowest mortgage rates available. At Atlantic Home Lending we have worked tirelessly to maintain outstanding industry relationships in order to provide our clients with a diversity of products that will meet their needs.
- AHL is a lender with in-house processing, underwriting, and closing.
- AHL utilizes its own funding sources to close and fund loans, thus maintaining control of the transaction.
- AHL has delegated underwriting authority, allowing us to make the decisions and act quickly whenever necessary.
- We are delegated to underwrite private mortgage insurance, so AHL is able to move quickly in order to close on those important purchase transactions.
- AHL’s operations staff is highly experienced and fully understands our clients’ needs.
- Our industry relationships are second to none, as they have been cultivated over a number of years – we have contacts both locally and nationally which enables us to provide you with the most competitive rates and terms.
- We are ready to close on time every time.
A mortgage is one of the largest financial transactions of your life. Obtaining a mortgage can be frustrating, complex, and daunting for even the experienced borrower. At Atlantic, our experienced team will manage this process for you. Our goal is to make buying your new home or refinancing your existing home a pleasant and exciting experience. Welcome to Atlantic!
– Mike Siraco and Diane Burke, Principals